We’re here for you.
The Bountiful Community Food Pantry is here to relieve hunger and increase self-sufficiency of southern Davis County residents living in need. Most of our clients live at or below 125% of the poverty level (Note: Poverty Level for family of four is $24,250) but we also help other clients who are experiencing a temporary setback or find themselves in unexpected circumstances. Our first priority is to provide direct food assistance. We will also do an initial assessment of other needs you might have and see how we can best help you become more self-sufficient.
The first step in getting help is to register. See below for instructions on registering as well as for Client hours and a general list of services that we provide.
To register, all adult family members must come the first hour the pantry is open and bring the following things with you:
- Photo ID for each person 18 years and older
- ID for each child (any one of the following)
Medicaid card or document
Current school record
Any state or federal document that includes both name and age
Proof of current home address (any one of the following)
- Current rent or lease agreement
- Current mortgage or tax statement
- Utility bill (gas, electric or water)
- State or federal letter to residence
Proof of Income for household using any combination of the following:
- 2 recent pay stubs
- Social security payment information
- Disability payment information
- Child support agreement and alimony agreement
It is helpful to bring a completed application but it is not required.
Eligibility renewal is required annually.
- Davis County
- SNAP – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- United Way 2-1-1 List of Resources
- Department of Workforce Services
- Davis Behavioral Health
- Davis Community Housing
- Deseret Industries Employment
- Family Connection Center
- List of Food Pantries throughout Utah for individuals living outside our service area