“The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.”
Christmas is a magical time when the dreams and wishes dancing in children's heads really can come true. For many children in our community, these wishes are granted by generous people like you who open their hearts to those in need.
- Families apply at the Pantry for the Sub for Santa Program and are screened by the Pantry staff for eligibility in this program.
- Individuals and groups sign up to be Sub for Santa volunteers.
- "Santas" coordinate with the Pantry on how many families/children they can help
- The Pantry matches "Santas" with families and prepares an information packet containing all the names, ages and wishes of the children and family.
- "Santas" come to the Pantry and pick up the information packet prepared for them.
- "Santas" are then responsible to coordinate with the parents in the family about the purchasing, wrapping and delivery details for gifts.
Santa Needs YOU!
For more information, please see the Sponsor Information Sheet.
To become a Sub-for-Santa Sponsor, please complete the online application.