- Donations of perishable and non-perishable food items are always welcome, including expired food
- Most needed items, click here
- Pantry Pack items or assembled packs — please email Service@bountifulfoodpantry.org with “Pantry Packs” as the subject for additional instructions or coordination
Hosting a Food Drive
- For information on hosting a food drive, click here
- Individual and group opportunities are available
- See volunteer flyer for more information (coming soon!)
- Volunteer Application, click here to download application
- Financial donations are a critical component of the Bountiful Community Food Pantry with over half of annual operating income coming from community donations.
- On-line donations accepted. See Donate button on the right
- Checks can be made out to Bountiful Community Food Pantry
All donations are tax deductible. The Bountiful Community Food Pantry is a 501(c)(3).